Monday, November 30, 2009

Fettuccine Carbonara with Chicken & Asparagus



On weekend, I am bored and doing nothing at home as I am home alone. So I decided to cook something for myself and look into the fridge and I saw my left over thickened cream that I used from making Chocolate Macaroons. That is when I decided to cook Fettuccine Carbonara with chicken, mushroom and asparagus.


Fettuccine Carbonara Recipe

Ingredients

Fettuccine
250ml Thickened Cream
200gr Chicken Breast Fillet
1 Bunch Asparagus
50gr Mushroom
1 Egg
½ Onion
4 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Teaspoon Cooking Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper
Grated parmesan Cheese

Method

1. Cook Fettuccine as per packet instruction until al dente. Set aside and drizzle the Fettuccine with
2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil. 2. Heat Pan with the rest of the oil then put onion and cooks until fragrant.
3. Add chicken and asparagus cook for few minutes.
4. Pour the cream onto the pan and let it boil with the chicken and asparagus then add salt and pepper onto it.
5. After the cream a little bit thicken, turn off the heat then add mushroom and the pasta on to the pan
6. Pour the Egg onto of the pasta stir it.
7. Serve the Pasta with Grated Parmesan Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment